Don't Miss...

Chris Leuenberger in
"Masculinity Solo Project"
studio De Kas, Stavangerweg 890, on November 27/28/29 at 20:30


Reservations go via hetveem theater www.hetveemtheater.nl

Masculinity Solo Project
I have interviewed men about their masculinity.
I have reexamined my male role models.
I have cut wood in the forest with my brother.
What does it mean for me to be a man today?
What is my relationship with my body?
What kind of dance would make my father proud?
I want to come to terms with the real man in me.
I want to celebrate my masculinity with you.
I need your feedback.

Concept and Performance: Chris Leuenberger

Dramaturgical Support: Igor Dobricic

Sound: Coordt Linke

Maria Mavridou
Passe-partout
27th and 28th of November at 20.30 at Muiderpoort Theater.
Amsterdam
It is a part of a Dubbeldans program together with A Way of the Dragon (a frame for waking new clear balance) by Tashi Iwaoka.

Pere Faura
Do you have a cigarette? And other ways to approach
thu 4 – sat 6 & wed 10 – sat 13 December
4 & 5 December (try outs) / 6 December (premiere)
Frascati WG
MvB Bastiaansestraat 54
21.00 / €10

Concept & Choreography Pere Faura
Performers Naiara Mendioroz Azcarate, Barbara Meneses Gutiérrez,
Therese Øvstebø Markhus, Kyung-Sun Baek & Nina Fajdiga
Music Ivo Bol
Light, decor and costumes Jorge Dutor


Do you have a cigarette? And other ways to approach is a Frascati production, in coproduction with Springdance Festival (Utrecht), La Caldera (Barcelona) and Operaestate Festival Bassano del Grappa (Italy) and is supported by VSBfonds and the Department de Cultura de la Generalitat de Catalunya.


Ivana Müller
PLAYING ENSEMBLE AGAIN AND AGAIN

3, 4, 5 and 6 of December, Frascati 1, Amsterdam

In Playing Ensemble Again and Again six performers play a group in theatre. They start where most other groups finish: with a bow!
As they slowly move together through time and space, they think about the piece they have just performed.
Step by step they (re)construct the lives they live(d) together.
Funny, dramatic and sad at the same time, Playing Ensemble Again and Again is a performance about getting together and falling apart.

Concept, choreography and direction: Ivana Müller
Performers: Katja Dreyer, Karen Røise Kielland, Bojana Mladenovic, Pedro Inês, Daniel Almgren-Recén, Rodrigo Sobarzo
Text: Ivana Müller, Bill Aitchison and the performers
Lighting design and technique: Martin Kaffarnik
Sound design : Viljam Nybacka
Artistic advise: Bill Aitchison
Production: Nadine Zijp/ LISA, Manager: Inge Koks/ LISA

Playing Ensemble Again and Again is produced by LISA (NL) in coproduction with STUK Kunstencentrum Leuven (BE), Productiehuis Rotterdam (Rotterdamse Schouwburg) (NL) and Kampnagel Hamburg (D).